1. What is the difference between the visual effects of the color printing of spot color printing and the color printing of four-color printing?
The ink prepared by spot color printing is obtained according to the mixing principle of pigment subtractive color method, and its color brightness is low and saturation is high. Spot color blocks with uniform ink color are usually printed on the spot, and the amount of ink should be appropriately increased. When the thickness of the ink layer on the layout is large, the sensitivity of the ink layer thickness change to the color change will be reduced, so it is easier to obtain uniform and thick ink Printing effect.
The color blocks superimposed by the four-color printing process are mostly composed of a certain proportion of dots. The thickness of the ink layer must be strictly controlled when printing dots, which is easy to change due to the thickness of the ink layer and printing. Changes in process conditions cause changes in color intensity and dot gain, resulting in color changes; and because any color change that makes up the color block will cause the color of the color block to change, resulting in the chance of uneven ink color It will increase exponentially, so it is not easy to achieve the effect of uniform ink color by using the four-color printing process to overprint the color blocks. If the color of the color block cannot be overprinted with a multi-color machine at one time, it is also easy to cause color shift because the color of the semi-finished product is not easy to control. In addition, the four-color printing is obtained by the combined effect of the subtractive color mixing and the additive color mixing of the dot, the color block has higher brightness and lower saturation. For light-colored blocks, the four-color printing process is adopted. Due to the low coverage of the ink on the paper, the ink color will be dull and lack a thick feeling. Due to the angle of the wire, it will inevitably make people feel the existence of the pattern.
2. From the perspective of improving product quality, what kind of products are suitable for spot color printing?
When printing a large area of â€‹â€‹light-colored uniform color patches, it is usually to add a diluent to the original ink to prepare a spot color ink, and then perform solid printing, so that the ink layer is thicker, and it is easier to obtain uniform and thick colors. If a four-color printing process is used, a low percentage of flat screen dots must be used. However, the low percentage of flat mesh dots is easy to cause small dots in individual parts due to tiny sand particles or poor suction when printing, resulting in uneven ink color. When printing, it is easy to cause poor ink transfer of small dots due to excessive water supply on the plate surface, accumulation of paper powder on the printing plate and blanket, and low paper smoothness, resulting in lighter ink color and uneven ink color. For dark and large-area color blocks, the four-color printing process may be used to overprint several high-color dots of several colors. The ink layer is too thick and the back side is dirty. With the spot color printing process, only one color needs to be printed, and it is not easy to get dirty on the back. Using four-color printing process, some parts of the picture and text may be composed of several colors. With the spot color printing process, only one color is printed on the corresponding part, which avoids the possibility of overprinting errors.
3. What issues should be considered when arranging the color sequence of the monochrome machine?
(l) Principles conducive to registration. Because the paper generally stretches due to water absorption during the printing process, it will also stretch under the action of printing pressure and peeling tension, especially when printing the first color, it will stretch the most, causing the first color to be the most difficult and the color set It is accurate, so the first color should be printed first.
(2) Principles conducive to color change. Print light-colored ink first, then dark-colored ink, so it is easier to clean the inking device.
(3) The principle of the importance of color. Putting important colors in the back to print, it can develop colors more easily, and it is easier to grasp the gray balance. For prints with warm colors, such as figures, post-print magenta and yellow are better; for prints with cool colors, such as glaciers, snow scenes, and landscape paintings, it is better to print with blue.
(4) The principle of inking area is small before large. The color with a small ink area is printed first, and then the color with a large ink area is printed to prevent the first color from being scratched when printing again. When printing a large area, if the paper is thin, the paper may curl; in order to prevent the back side from smudging, you may also need to spray powder. These reasons require large areas of solid color to be post printed.
(5) The transparency of the ink determines the color sequence. Generally, it is the first printing with the worst transparency and the second printing with good transparency.
(6) The brightness of the overprint color determines the color sequence. Generally, the dark color is printed first, and then the bright color is printed.
(7) There are flat screens and solid colors on the printed matter. Print the flat screen first, then print the solid colors, and the ink color printed by the overprint is more uniform.
You practically live in your car and with quik interior detailer wipes you can quickly and easily keep it clean. Quik interior detailer wipes are the fastest way to safely clean interior plastics, vinyl, leather, rubber, metal and even LCD and navigation screens. The gentle, high-lubricity formula cleans quickly lifting dust, dirt, grime and spills restoring the original appearance of all interior surfaces. Effectively cleans and details all exterior automotive surfaces. Great for cleaning the whole car, or just when it needs a touch up.
Quick Interior Detailer Wipes
Disinfectant Wipes,Car Cleaning Wipes,Car Interior Wipes,Car Leather Wipes
Linghai Zhan Wang Biotechnology Co., Ltd. , https://www.zhanwangwipesfactory.com